• Robinson Boulevard Interstate 84 overpass — Robinson Boulevard between East Franklin Road and Stamm Lane are closed while crews reconstruct the bridge. Drivers who normally use the Robinson Boulevard Overpass should use Garrity/Idaho Center Boulevard as a detour while the overpass is reconstructed. The Black Cat Overpass will be rebuilt during the same time period, with Black Cat Road closed between East Franklin Road and Overland Road. This is an Idaho Transportation Department GARVEE project. Estimated completion: Jan. 24.
• Franklin Boulevard bridge project — Idaho Transportation Department is reconstructing the east half of the bridge to match the west half. Traffic is restricted to one lane in each direction on the bridge. The speed limit is reduced to 25 mph on Franklin Boulevard. The Interstate 84 speed limit is 55 mph in the project area. Brief nighttime I-84 lane and ramp closures at the Franklin Boulevard Interchange will occur on occasion. Two lanes in each direction on I-84 will typically remain open. Estimated completion: Summer 2009.
• Birch Lane will have delays between 11th Avenue North & Idaho Center Boulevard while crews realign the curb and gutter to match the rest of the road. Drivers should not experience any long waits but should allow extra time while traffic is shifted around the construction area. Estimated completion: Dec. 17.
• The intersection of Northside Boulevard and Karcher Road will have the signal lights shut down while crews install new flashing yellow arrows for the turn lanes Monday. Flaggers will direct traffic through the intersection. Drivers are asked to use caution and to plan for additional travel time. Estimated completion: Nov. 17.
• Airport Road between Kings Road and North 39th Street will be closed beginning Monday while crews install underground utilities. Drivers should use Garrity Boulevard as a detour. Estimated completion: Nov. 21.
• The roundabout at Happy Valley and Amity will have delays starting Monday while crews install curb and gutter along the northeast section of the roundabout. Flaggers will direct traffic through the roundabout. Drivers need to pay close attention to the directions given to them by the flaggers. Drivers should also plan additional travel time or use an alternative route. Estimated completion: Nov. 26.
• Birch Lane will have delays between 11th Avenue North and Idaho Center Boulevard while crews realign the curb and gutter to match the rest of the road. Drivers should not experience any long waits but should allow extra time while traffic is shifted around the construction area. Estimated completion: Dec. 17.
• A lane closure is in effect on Marble Front Road near Midvale Avenue. Intermountain Gas Company will be installing a natural gas service line with bell hole. Flaggers, road signs, and cones will be used to direct traffic around the work area. Estimated completion: Nov. 20.
• A lane closure is in effect on Logan Street between Sandalwood Drive and Carol Avenue. Idaho Power Company will be working on service to a new home. Road signs, flaggers, and cones will be used to direct traffic around the work area. Estimated completion: Nov. 21.
n Beginning Nov. 20 there will be a lane closure on Florida Street 1/4 mile north of Homedale Road. Idaho Power will be installing a pole-top switch on an existing pole. Road signs, cones, and flaggers will be used to direct traffic around the work area. Estimated